Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Apparently there's some sort of heat wave in Cleveland today. Yahoo! Bout time!
2. As I look out my window I see a magnificently sunny day.
3. 2009 has been pretty darn good so far. The new Contemporary Praise Service at church has been uplifting, powerful and consistently growing! My kids are healthy and growing and smart... must be that fabulous Queensbridge Academy they've been attending. I am very happily married and live a blessed and comfortable life!
4. I told Emily no more diapers and that was it. Now she tells us when she has to go and off to the potty we run. Never an accident, never a change of clothes involved, never waits too long to tell us she needs to go, never could I be farther from the TRUTH. A girl can dream, right? However, it is a work in progress that is showing MUCH improvement over the last couple days.
5. For too long I've been procrastinating starting my early morning walks again.
6. I am not obsessed with Facebook or reading blogs; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Rachel's ballet class and then going to my inlaws for supper (my MIL makes the absolute BEST homemade sauce EVER), tomorrow my plans include Benjamin's soccer game and Rachel's first soccer game immediately afterwards, then running home for a quick lunch, quick change of clothes and a quick ballet bun, Rachel's ballet class and then back to the soccer fields for Rachel's second soccer game and Sunday, I want to teach Sunday School, attend worship then attend the Pizza/Talent Show/Birthday Party right after church! Oh yeah, I have a boat-load of papers to catch up on grading too. Oh, yeah... and the laundry I fell waaaaaaay behind on this week. Ugh, I better stop now.

No comments: