Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Join me in cleaning this filthy house! I mean really. I can't be expected to get this house clean with all the blog surfing and face booking that needs to be done.

2. Put a little love in your day!

3. Happiness is a great day with your family in the warm sunshine.

4. Sometimes we are lost and confused and that's when we need to open our Bibles, spend time in prayer and listen for the voice of God to direct us.

5. I'm waiting for this movie to be over so we can all go to bed.

6. Cheesecake is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie with the kids, tomorrow my plans include Benjamin and Rachel's soccer games and laundry, lots of it and Sunday, I want to go to church and get ready for the week ahead!

No comments: