Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- My 4 year old did NOT paint her 2 year old sister's toe nails, as well as her own, during nap time. I most certainly was NOT scrapbooking while this was occurring. Nope! NOT at this house!
- I did NOT have difficulty stifling my laughter as my husband threatened our children with serious trouble if their misbehavior at the dinner table continued...What exactly is serious trouble anyways???? And by the way, NO ONE was sent to the corner during this whole ordeal, including ME.
- I do NOT have problems stifling my laughter at other inappropriate times as well. Nope! Not me!!!
- I did NOT recently decide it was time to part with my maternity/nursing bras (holes and all). I, also, did NOT hide them at the back of the drawer just in case the new ones, you know, don't work out. Nope! Not me!
- I do NOT test my husband's patience with my lack of computer knowledge. What do ya mean, just go to Windows Explorer? ISB port? Programs? Accessories? Huh? ABAPBAPBAP.
- Yeah, and I CANNOT figure out how to center those 2 pictures up there and I'm NOT going to
botherask my husband again.
- And I'm NOT late to pick up my daughter from cheerleading camp because of my
lack of computer knowledgecomputer problems!