Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Angel or not, I will always love Emily. She keeps us on our toes and makes our lives and family complete! Just love her to pieces!!!!

2. I'll cut your hair any way you want me to.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of baloney. Truthfully, though, I don't think she ever said that and I doubt that's how it's spelled.

4. I drink a tall glass of ice water after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous. And then I head for the Cookies and Cream ice cream cause I deserve it, right?

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can find my way to the bathroom.

6. Today is a day fraught with peril. We had a hermit crab fatality...more on that later.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Rachel's ballet, my inlaws returning home from their 3 month stay in CA, practicing my memorized scripture for Sunday and a long, hot bath, tomorrow my plans include Benjamin's soccer game, Rachel's ballet, Henry's 1st birthday party, some shopping and practicing my memorized scripture for Sunday and Sunday, I want to go to church and Benjamin's 10th birthday party at Lazer Xtreme!

No comments: