Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did NOT drag my children to the zoo on a sunny, 97 degree day only to see fewer animals than we have in our own backyard, instead of our original plan to head to the beach on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie.






Now that summer has finally arrived, I did NOT allow the littles to play in the sprinkler sans clothes at grandma's house.



Since seeing Mary Poppins last week, I certainly do NOT exit and enter rooms or go up and down the stairs with any type of new-found dramatic flair. [That would be practically perfect if I did, though!]



My dear husband and dear son are NOT currently sporting mohawks. I am in NO way shape or form responsible for these fabulous haircuts.



My sweet daughter and I did NOT wake up 1 1/2 hours earlier than usual for VBS in order to give her hair an extra special touch last Thursday. That would be silly. We are all business here at the Carpenter house!

No comments: