Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. When will my house ever be clean and the laundry caught up?

2. Fireproof was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but sometimes you have to look for a long time before you see it.

4. Turkey hot dogs and baked beans are what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your maid to come clean my house when she's finished with yours.

6. Sleeping in Cinderella's castle at the Magic Kingdom is where I want to be right now. Then we would wake to the smell of breakfast and eat the most delicious scrambled eggs in the world at her Royal Table and all the princesses would come to say hello and take pictures with us. Next stop would be Buzz Lightyear, where I am known as a Galactic Hero!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blogging and reclaiming the kitchen table, tomorrow my plans include the last swim of the summer at Ledge Pool and Nixtina's Bday party and Sunday, I want to go to church, out to lunch and then to Steve's Championship softball game(s).

No comments: