Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1. It's time for Will and Grace, it's the new Seinfeld in my book. Can't fall asleep without it.
2. My bathtub; it's not a bad place for thinking. I do some of my best work in there.
3. I must be heading to bed soon. I have a lot to accomplish this weekend!
4. Salvation is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My life is simply blessed.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was earlier this evening when Rachel told me she hit a fly ball at the Dragon Range.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to updating my blog and reading some more of my book Real Moms, Real Jesus in preparation for the Mom's Group I'm leading this year, tomorrow my plans include cheering Benjamin on at his Championship Baseball game, doing another homeschooling portfolio review and getting my science experiments ready for VBS next week and Sunday, I want to go to church, take Benjamin to his Adventure Guides Olympics, take Rachel to her softball team's end-of-year pool party, go to Steve's playoff softball game and pack everything up for VBS and get everyone to bed early since we have to be out the door by 8:00am on Monday. YIKES!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Found a couple more Pampers codes:

JOINTHEFUNGTG09
FREECODE0809EXP