Monday, July 13, 2009

Guest Blogger

How on God's green earth am I supposed to man-up, if you will, when she gives me a girl name and puts a pink dress on me????

I just want you to know that it was NOT my idea to wear a pink dress, sporting a picture of a dog none-the-less, and I don't even care if he IS a famous dog. Believe you me, I made my feelings on the whole matter clearly known after that hideous picture was snapped! And this isn't the first time she's done something like this and I assume it won't be the last. You should see, actually, you should NOT see, the slew of pictures she took for an album she's making titled "Stuff on Your Cat". I think she got the idea from a book she saw at Border's. At least I'm not alone.... there are others out there who endure this kind of thing.

How did I get on her blog you ask? She thinks I'm curled up, all cute-like, cat-napping next to her on the bed, but really I've got one eye open memorizing passwords.

So there you have it, folks.

Sincerely,
Shelby

PS - In case you are wondering what that rant was all about this post might clear things up a bit (or confuse you further).




No comments: