Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- I did NOT send out many not-so-nice messages containing a virus via Facebook because someone hacked my account. Nope! Not Me!
- I did NOT spend large amounts of time (which I will NEVER get back) trying to remember and then change passwords to countless other sites and accounts.
- My dear, sweet husband did NOT spend even larger amounts of time (which he will NEVER get back) doing things to my laptop, which I will NOT pretend to understand or explain, so that it is all better now. Love you, hunny!
- During communion I did NOT tear off a piece of bread large enough to be considered lunch! (The pastor did remind us beforehand to get a piece big enough to dip in the juice... I was simply complying....that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!)
- After a yum-deli-cious cookout earlier in the day on the Fourth of July, I did NOT suggest that my son and I simply have ice cream for supper and then follow through with that suggestion. Nope! Not me!
- I did NOT contemplate setting fire to my flowerless flower beds to get rid of the gazillion weeds that have taken over. Not me! Never!
- We did NOT forego fireworks this year simply because sometimes it's easier to just stay home. Nope! Not at all!