Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Magic of Painting

Sarah and Emily share a bedroom and will continue to do so for many years to come. Sarah, however, has better plans. When I was putting them to bed the other night she asked why Emily sleeps in her room. I explained that they 'share' a room because there are no other bedrooms. She asked why I couldn't just paint Emily her own room. I thought she knew of an extra room that I could paint and turn into a bedroom. She pointed to the wall in between Rachel and Benjamin's doors and told me that is where I could paint a room for her. She also told me to paint a TV in Mimi and Papa's car so that she could watch a movie when she rides with them. You want something? You just paint it and voila! There it is! Oh, if only it were that easy!

No comments: