Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins on Saturday

1. When I look to the left, I see pretend kitchen food that is actually put away where it belongs, go figure.

2. The family room is the room that has the best view in my home. From here I can view my tv or my laptop or my kids doing schoolwork or my personal favorite, watching the kids play in the backyard!

3. Let it work for at least two minutes before rinsing. Do you know what I'm referring to?

4. I would like to get my housework done dirt cheap! (no pun intended)

5. Recycling is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any chocolate feel free to share.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking Rachel to ballet, going to Giant Eagle for chili ingredients, making chili and finishing up the tax prep for my CM stuff, tomorrow my plans include soccer pictures for Benjamin and Rachel, dance for Rachel, Chili Challenge at church, Target, bank and Sunday, I want to go to church, Marcs and a going away party.

No comments: