Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've fallen and I can't get up!


Emily took 2 steps out the garage door and fell face first into the snow. Unable to move she wasn't sure if she should laugh or cry. But of course I had to snap a picture before I helped her up.

These are my 2 little marshmallows before we headed out. Seriously, it took us longer to get dressed in our many layers than the amount of time these two actually spent outside.

My kids don't get snow days from school but they sure do have extra fun at "recess"! I don't know what the official snowfall total is but I know that it was up to my knees and from the picture of the kids' picnic table it looks like at least a foot, probably more.

Now I have to go deal with the huge, wet mess of a mudroom with all the piles of wet clothes, hats, mittens, etc etc. Blech!

No comments: