Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I'd really like for someone to come over and clean my kitchen right now. Any takers?

2. OUCH (with extra emphasis on the CH) is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is a word we might hear during that game on Sunday, or is that a different sport?

4.A first grader in my Sunday School class wants to be Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like really well if you've got some chocolate and graham crackers handy.

6.This long, cold and snowy winter just keeps going on and on. Will my feet EVER be warm again?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking Emily and Sarah to a Valentine's Party, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the kitchen (see above) and going to Heinen's to check out their "gluten-free" food section that I've heard so much about and Sunday, I want to go to church and take Rachel to a birthday party while Steve and Benjamin go bowling with the Swamp Rats!

No comments: