Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT allow my 3 year old to play soccer in the frigid morning air on Saturday. If I had let her play, I’m sure she would NOT have gotten dirty and her adorable pink shirt, jacket, sweats, mittens and hat everything would still be pink.


I, also, did NOT allow my 3 year old to eat hay on a hayride.


It did NOT feel like we were in a blizzard while on said hayride.

My 4 year old loves to have her picture taken. She would NEVER pout because things weren’t going her way.


It did NOT take 2 teachers to pry said 4 year old out of the van in the preschool drop off line this morning. This does NOT, at all, make me feel like a horrible mom deserting my crying little girl. (I’m soooooooooooooooo glad I homeschool after they graduate from preschool. I simply couldn’t do this to her everyday!)

It was NOT 56 degrees in my house when I woke up this morning. We're Clevelanders... we're tough...we don't need stinkin' heat!

On the Adventure Guides Car Scavenger Hunt, I did NOT add a few spontaneous clues so that we would happen to drive by our own home so I could make an emergency potty stop in my own bathroom.

No comments: