Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT take my children sled riding last Wednesday instead of doing our school work. We are very disciplined when it comes to our academics and would NEVER play before our work was completed! We live by the motto, "Work first, play second!"

If we had gone sled riding, you would NOT have found me bundled up all cozy in the warm van. I certainly would have been out there slippin', slidin' and freezin' my pa-tooti off too!

The above sledding trip did NOT happen while the littles were at preschool because they have no boots (see below) and I wanted to stay in the warm van.

I do NOT have to carry the littles in and out of the van every time we go somewhere because I'm too lazy to venture into the coooooooold garage to find the 'boot box' in search of some hand-me-down boots for them.

No comments: