Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- It did NOT take my hubby and me an entire day to clean out the garage. We did NOT find 17 phonebooks scattered about, waiting to be dropped off at the recycle trailer. Nope, not here at this house!
- We did NOT see 4 raccoons hanging out in/under/around the recycle trailer so that said phonebooks were unable to be dropped off and are NOT still residing in my van, making a rather interesting obstacle course for children entering and exiting my
- I did NOT find 2 dirty diapers while cleaning out the garage. I guess that system of just tossing stinky diapers out the door with the intention of later putting it in the garbage can isn't working out so well. Good thing Emily does NOT poop in her pull up anymore.
- Speaking of which, I did NOT have to wash the shower curtain, along with surrounding walls, cabinets, towels, toilets and children [read Emily] after hearing these frantic words from Rachel, "MOM, Emily pooped everywhere, it's EVERYWHERE!!!!"
- I did NOT have 7 children
running around like screamin'mimisangelically playing quiet games at our house yesterday. My son is NOT bitter that his sister's friends were able to stay 3 hours longer than his.
- My neverforgetathingson, Benjamin, did NOT help me remember all these lovely things that did NOT happen this past week. Nope! No way!